Friday, March 23, 2012

ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SESSION: JENNY & DREW

I'm so excited to share with you my first official engagement shoot photos! My best friend and business partner, Jenny, is getting married in June and she asked me to take her engagement pictures. I was so honored to be able to take their pictures and eager to practice my photography skills. ;)

I love how the pictures turned out. We took a road trip up to Rome, GA, for the shoot and took pictures in the downtown area and on Berry's campus. Here are a few of my very, very favorites:

I'm so excited about this weekend! I've been super busy planning two wedding showers with my friend Anica for Jenny. We are throwing a couples' shower tonight and a lingerie shower on Sunday. Let the wedding festivities begin!





13 comments:

  1. i love how soft but rich the colours are. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this session is soo beautiful! love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love the location you choose as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with all these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their eyes are amazing in the black and white one. Beautiful shoot!


    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are absolutely stunning and you chose a great town for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely couple!!
    You did a fantastic job with these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These turned out great! Congrats Savannah!

    Sarah // SillyGrrl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Savannah.....they are absolutely lovely! The last 5 in particular are my favourite. Congratulations to Jenny too xo
    toni

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful photos. Great job! Jenny is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw this is a lovely photoshoot! I really love your photography(:

    ReplyDelete