Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

This week has been fantastic. I've been working hard to wrap up projects at my 9-5 job for the holidays. This weekend, Jon and I had our monthly 7-11 get-together with our friends. And of course, we wore tacky Christmas sweaters. ;) On Saturday, I spent time with Jenny and Anica. We ate lunch at Panera, talked about our 2012 goals, did a gift exchange, and went to see "Breaking Dawn". Yesterday, we had our first Pinterest Party! Jenny and I have been wanting to build community in the Atlanta area with ladies our age and decided to start an every-other-month Pinterest party to do DIY projects, eat snacks, and have fellowship! I'll share pictures from our first project with you soon. :)

This week starts the first day of my Christmas break! I'm planning lots of date time with Jon, Christmas movie watching, family time, present wrapping, relaxing, and time with friends. I can't wait!

Snapshot of the Week: Picture from our Christmas party on Friday. Kaito loves hugs! Kinda...sorta. ;)


5 Favorite Posts this Week:
* Homemade Marshmallows by Food Coma
* DIY Painted Geometric Clutch by Tick Tock Vintage
* Introducing Circus Bear Vintage! by The Dainty Squid
* A Tour of our Vintage Boutique, Rhymes with Orange by Oh So Lovely Vintage
* 12 Days of Edible Gifts: Almond Joys by Pretty Plate

3 Things About yours Truly:
* I'm excited about starting a new photo project in 2012!
* Dyed my hair red a couple days ago. :)
* Anxious to start watching "Doctor Who".

Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

  1. A pinterest party! I love it!! How fun! :Dcant wait to hear more about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.12.11

    Aw your kitty is so cute and fluffy!

    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/2011/12/15-days-of-scarves-day-9-10-day-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22.12.11

    I'm a new reader (as of about 5 minutes ago) and I am already in love with your blog!

    ReplyDelete