Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween from the Wallace's!

I mentioned in my previous post that Jon and I threw a little Halloween style get-together for our friends. A couple times a year, we like to throw what we call a 7-11 (Friday night from 7:00-11:00). Sometimes these parties are themed, but usually they are just an old fashioned get-together so Jon and I can keep connected with our friends from college. :)

This month, we asked our guests to dress up. We played some Rocky Horror on the record player, set out our favorite board games, and had a fabulous time of fellowship! Here are a couple shots from the night:


Happy Halloween to everyone! Jon and I are going to lay low tonight and pass out candy to anyone who decides to trick-or-treat in an apartment complex. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I really like that you took the photos in black and white, makes it seem like it's from another era. I love the idea of a weekly get together! Such a great idea to stay connected!

    xoh
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a good time! I love Halloween so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous31.10.11

    You can't go wrong with RHPS! Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the candleholders in the first picture - those are snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love the guy that dressed up as a ghost with just a blanket hahaha.

    ReplyDelete