Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's DIYs

I love all of the beautiful DIY projects popping up for Valentine's Day! I thought I would share some of my favorites in a Valentine DIY Roundup. Click on the picture to be taken to the original project.

Simone's Plantable Love Note
Emma's Giant Double Chocolate Cookies
So Simple String of Hearts
Valentine's Tea
Vintage Arrow Valentine
Veronica's Valentine Headband
Kyla's Homemade Truffles
Seablanket's Handmade Valentine
If you have a Valentine's DIY to share, feel free to comment and send over a link! 


8 comments:

  1. these are gorgoues - esp that headband! i love hearts so i love it when v-day brings out all the fun heart designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so great, thanks for sharing! Love the heart headband especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Thank you so much for putting them all together in one cute & convenient place. I LOVE the tea bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks for sharing my headband DIY!! What a sweet surprise! <3

    xo
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this round up!

    You want more DIY's?! Here ya go: http://blog.vividotonline.com/2011/02/light-your-valentines-fire.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute ♥

    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! I should do more DIY stuff myself :) The heart headband is adorable!

    xxx mervi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've followed you on twitter now for a while, but just now checked out your blog, and wish I had sooner! I'm soo in love with it.....I love your style and love what you post!! So glad to have found you♥ Hope your day is simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete