Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 365: Day 334-340

This week has been amazing. I returned to my love from almost a week and a half in San Antonio. We wrapped up this weekend by going on a short ski trip in North Carolina with my family. A peaceful way to end a long work week.


* OLD PHOTO LOVE By BleuBird
* Pregnant Belly & Fruit By A CUP OF JO
* Nice Things By One Pearl Button
* The Wedding Cake Dress By A Beautiful Mess
* Cozy Hideaways By MaieDae

* Went skiing for the first time this weekend and I did really well! One more thing to check off my "22 Before 2012" list.
* My hair has been dirty blonde, red, dark brown, black, light brown, purply-brown, and platinum.
* My favorite hot drink at Starbucks - Cinnamon Dolce Latte, extra whip please!

2 comments:

  1. we are classmates in indie biz! woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for skiing well! The first time I went I nearly ran into the clubhouse. Not the coolest thing to do as a teenager. I just have to tell you that I really enjoy your blog! I'm also an Indie Biz student. Are you as excited as I am?!

    ReplyDelete