Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Loving Darlingtonia


Today I wanted to feature Katie, from I go by Katie, and her gorgeous handmades. I just love her fairytale-like moccasins. You can tell they are made with such love & care. I am especially eyeing those beautiful black ones with the bow. They are perfect. 


Naturally, her talent does not stop there. She also makes these gorgeous leather bow belts in her shop Darlingtonia. And while Darlingtonia is dedicated to her moccasins and bow belts, her shop Collected features perfect little treasures for you & your home.


Hope you enjoy this amazing artist & her stunning work! Tonight is date night and Jon & I are planning a painting party. I will update you soon with our little masterpieces!

2 comments:

  1. i looove her shoes and bow belts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her stuff! Her moss green moccasins (w/ purple flowers) are on my birthday wish list!

    ReplyDelete